Chemical skin peels can dramatically enhance the outcome of many skin concerns, adding a peel to your Dermapen session will have the added benefit of more efficient penetration to the skin layers but having a course of peels with homecare instructions can have outstanding solutions to your skin complaint.
• Mandelic Acid- Collagen rebuilder - targets ageing hyperpigmentation, acne, oil control
• Salicylic- Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action - regulates sebum secretion and reduces oiliness.
• Lactic Acid- Skin lightener and hydrator - exfoliating and anti-ageing agent
• Resorcinol- Keratolytic agent - targets scars, acne, problematic skin
• Hyaluronic Acid- Superior hydration and penetration
• Pyruvic Acid- Antioxidant and cell repair - also good for skin lightening
• Kojic Acid- Tyrosinase inhibitor - ideal against uneven tone or hyperpigmentation
• Retinaldehyde- Collagen rebuilder - powerful anti-wrinkle and acne revision
• Ferulic Acid- High potent antioxidant - ideal against uneven tone or hyperpigmentation
• Arbutin- Tyrosinase inhibitor - ideal against uneven tone or hyperpigmentation
• Copper Peptides- Minerals and healing, collagen rebuilder
• Dimethyl Isosorbide- Penetration enhancer
• Niacinamide- Promotes fibroblast proliferation, blood circulation, oxygen to the surface of the skin and increasing tissue repair.